Home > Products > Signing Certificates > Code Signing Certificates
Signing: Code Signing Certificates
ensures users that your software and applications are safe and protected. Code-Signing Certificates from Trustwave digitally sign your code, authenticate your organization and reduce security warnings seen by your customer. These Digital Certificates are great for Windows, Mac and Adobe Air Applications.
|Price Per Year
Trustwave Code Signing certificates are strongly recommended for any software vendor or company that distributes or plans to distribute content and/or code to customers and wishes to ensure the integrity of their data, such as: Independent Software Vendors, Point of Sale Devices, eCommerce and Software Distributed Through Digital Downloads.
- $100,000 Warranty
- Organization name displayed prominently in certificate- increasing visitors’ trust and assurance Unlimited of free re-issues throughout the life of the certificate
- Multi-year discounts- save even more the longer you buy
- 30-day full refund policy
- 24/7/365 support from the PCIWorks Support Team
- Single root certificate, no need to install an additional intermediate certificate
- Highest 256-Bit encryption
Code Signing Certificate Types:
- Microsoft Authenticode: Digitally sign 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode (.exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap files) and kernel-mode software.
- Apple Mac OS X Application: Trustwave Digital certificates can be used to digitally sign software that you create for the Macintosh Operating System.
- Adobe Air: Digitally sign .air or .airi files
Unbeatable Cost: At a fraction of the cost of other certificates on the market, Trustwave SSL certificates offered through PCIWorks will provide you the same security and identity validation that is essential to your organization. Purchasing your SSL certificate for multiple years will increase your discount even more.